CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Loneliness.

Ha. yea its pretty sad; thats what I am feeling. K&N are both at a concert...
NOT A JB CONCERT OF COURSE. CUZ ID BE THERE, but an All time Low concert. Of course they invited me but I could not go because there would be complications with other Jonas Concerts....long story. Anyways on to the JONAS news.or stuff. whatever.

Well, what should I share.... oh yes :D
Garbo's new post. HAAAAA! who would keep a convo with a total stranger going on iChat. HA Its hilarious. please CHECK IT OUT.
Kevin's nose thing..... weird. On every show they have been on, Kevin has done this thing where he like scratches his nose before the end. N and I feel this has to be a sign..... hmmmmmm
Well. I guess I should start my homework :( ugh.

bye :[
{HUGS&&KISSES}
A

0 comments: