CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sorry; Again

hahaha. what kind of loser am i?
I have written THREE posts today. THREE! hahaaa
anyways, the reason for this new post is that I just read almost all of garbo's posts from since he started. I guess you could say I am lonely or just bored or maybe lazy. I learned a few things.... too many to share here, but one that I feel is necessary---at one point you could leave comments....----i am jealous of those people who left them when they had the chance. I also wondered which of Garbo's family/friends began giving his blog to the wildest crazed jonas fans of the world. I'll have to ask N where she found it...... my guess is livejournal-just a prediction....

So now, I am sitting in my room listening to the stripped version of ALBL when I havnt even started my math or english which is actually HORRIBLE because it is due in less than twelve hours. I am noticing that Nick sounds very sick in this stripped song..... i feel bad for him, well its over and it was very enjoyable...oooohhh goodnight&goodbye stripped is on now :D. anyways while listening to the stripped performances I learned that their new cd will be GREEN; the packaging is green..... WYLMITE is on now... again Nick sounds sick.. :o awwwwwww.... well i have to go. as garbo says....

*Remember, if you’re early, you’re on time. if you’re on time, you’re late.
And if you’re late, you’re poned.

So according to Gregory Garbowsky I would be considered poned. big time.

HUGS&&KISSES
A

0 comments: