CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Really quick;

Omg, okay so since I don't feel like typing it again, this is copied&pasted from CUF@livejournal.

So my friend's dad (M)works with kid's television shows. He's on IMDB. Anyway, so today during class, she tells me that her dad is in LA working with the JB and other Disney stars. I think it was only Selena Gomez..... and maybe Moises Arias, idk for one of his kids shows that he does. I'm not exactly sure which show right now, but I can find out tomorrow lol. Then after school her dad calls her and PUTS JOSEPH ON THE PHONE. I was just walking around the school getting ready to go to rehearsal and I hear "esjdkjfdka HEY JOE!" You have no idea how bad I flipped out~ She talked to Joe twice, and kids were sucking up to her that hate the jb. You know, like "OMG IF THEY CALLED ME, I'D SCREAM!" and shit like that. That was actually the most obnoxious part of this whole thing, but screw them. lol. She knows that we (K, A, Na, and I etc.) are the biggest fans in the school, so she was being nice to us and stuff, and she sent me a picture that her dad took off his phone.
So yeah, it was pretty cool.


OH AND
She told Joe that we wanted him for some charity thing, aka the possible benefit concert for diabetes. K should come on here and post about it, I think. :]
But it's so insane thinking that a) we were standing next to someone talking to Joe on the phone and b) Joseph actually knows about the charity thing now. woahh.

So I'll leave you with that.

X's&O's
N

0 comments: