CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

O HAY;

We've totally been lacking on the posts lately, so.. sorry.
It's not like there's anyone I'm apologizing to anyway, but yeah~
All of us have been kind of busy with tech week for the play, and homework. I'm so exhausted right now, it's not even funny. Not that anyone was laughing... omg okay I'll stop with the stupid humor. SO ANYWAY. During English today some people and I were talking about how the world is supposed to end in 2012. I don't believe that AT ALL. Not to mention it's really freaky to think about. Although, K claims it'd be a good time to blow up because we're seniors. hahaha. But anyway, then we started talking about dimensions, like 2D, 3D, and then 4D. And as I'm typing this, I'm looking up 4D+ explanations on YouTube, and OMFGITSSOCONFUSING. Okay, I really should go to bed because this post is absolutely pointless, and I've gotten less than 7 hours of sleep in 48 hours. But I just thought I should post because I probably won't for a while with this ~busy week ahead.

I really miss the JB. They haven't been doin' stuff lately, which I think they need to. *cough*newyoutubevideo *cough*

This cold I have really needs to go away.
No, really. I have a cold.

GOING TO BED NOWSRY.

X's & O's
N

oh & happy birthday zack merrick. party it up in new yrk, kay?
and have fun on TRL tomorrow. :]

0 comments: