CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Long time no see;

Well I haven't posted in quite a while.

Maybe it's because I feel as if the past few months have gone by so fast, and I hardly remember anything... Maybe I should start living in the NOW instead of looking to the FUTURE. I mean, I know that whenever I have a JB concert to look forward to, everything moves quicker, but maybe I just don't want things to move quicker? I have no idea. Since there's only 141 days or something until High School, maybe living every moment until then would be smart. My brain
 hurts. I only have 17 days until ATL again, and only 89 days until JB. Ew, that's a long time. I guess we have to ~share with the Europeans since we've had JB for a few years now. It's just weird seeing them going to different countries and performing and stuff, idk. 
Since this post is completely random, maybe I should add how I'm kind of a stalker now. Well, A and I. K thinks it's freaky. You know you're thankful for those numbers I gave you today. ;D

This week has been so long, even though it's only Tuesday. If tomorrow wasn't our last day of the week, idk what I'd do. I'd probably take advantage of my sickness and sleep one day or something. But with all this crap in math class lately, I probably couldn't afford another sick day. Soo, tomorrow is a half day. And now I have to go to dance.

X's & O's
N

pS; I love Garbo's new little cousin. And look at him, ahh! :]



0 comments: