CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What's it like in New York City? ;

I want to know, too (:
That's why we will be trying to "persuade" our parents to take us to NY possibly for a few days in the summer. 'Us' meaning K, A and Na. So this is somewhat exciting. On top of that, the JB will be there in NY for their album release. Maybe we could run into them? hahah. I really want to see a Broadway production. That would be pretty fun. Ah, I need something to talk about... I kind of just made this post because I'm so bored, and we hardly post here anymore. Well, we do.. but not as often.
So C burnt me today.. and we saw a play during school...

Okay so last night I was reading AGaskarth's old blogs, and holy crap THEY'RE SO GOOD/SMART! It's weird... lmao. He has such a way with words, and has such interesting thoughts. I bet Joe would have a strange blog. He has the worst grammar anyway. :)
Here you go: AGaskarth's Blogs
Enjoy.

Since this was the stupidest post I've made in a while, I apologize, and I promise the next one won't be so stupid. hahah.

X's&O's
N

0 comments: