CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Procrastination;

Story of my life. I swear, I procrastinate every single day. Whether it be homework, a chore, or just something I was supposed to do/get for a friend, it happens. I have a problem with getting stuff done when I'm supposed to. But I still get my work done on time, and my grades are still fine. It's always been the same with projects too. I've always done them a night before.


I'm only writing this because I'm doing my french right now, and I really don't want to.
But anyway.. I'm trying to think of something worth writing about.
OH. 

I made a website for the JB Crew. I made it on iWeb on my mac real quick, so it's not done.
Maybe we'll think about expanding this whole website thing.
Wouldn't that be weird if our website got semi ~famous in the Jonas community, and people came to this blog and read our old pointless posts? Hm. Strange.


I just found out that ATL is playing Jasey Rae @ their acoustic set, and I'm SO FREAKING HAPPY. Like OMFG#^*$(Q@.

Kay I'm done.
Back to homework. O_O
Oh & sorry for editing your post A. I'm kind picky about the way this whole thing looks.
We can't having it looking like the JB fan club message boards~
OMGNICK!K$^&#*Q(()*9

yeah. kay bye. :]

X's&O's
N

0 comments: